Monday, August 31, 2009

This Can't Be Life.

I'm stuck.
I've learned that the worst thing for me is being stuck. I hate this. I can deal with death, and dissapointment, and change, and even boredom. But I can't feel stuck. Trapped. Claustrophobic.
It's horrible.
This school sitiuation is The Worst.
Still haven't given up on the Drexel Dream, but if it doesn't work, realisticly it's looking like that, I have to wait till Janurary to go to Morgan.
So I'm stuck.
In my mother's house, still underage, so it's not that many options. I might as well be in my Senior Year of High School again.
This shit is almost unbeliavble.
I don't think I know another person who wants there education as much as myself
but I'm so far away from it, about 15000 dollars, away.
But I can't even cry about it anymore.
I just want to move on.
Not Drexel? Fine, let's go some where else.
But what happens when there's no where else to go.
I never even thought about that.
And I usually think about everything.
Damn. I guess this is what a dream deffered feels like.

No comments: