Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Day. Through Song.

It's late.
I'm just gonna run through my day, fast.
Problem= -20,000 dollar* 2 denied loans+ no co-signer=no college for nia.
Damn, forreal?
Yup.
Idk what i'll do.
Earlier today, I was wondering if I dream too big.
Is there even such a thing?
Morning
-

Stressed Out - A Tribe Called Quest featuring Faith Evans

Church

More Than I Can Bear - Kirk Franklin

Later at Grandma's

I Told The Storm - Kelly Price

At Nichee's going away cookout-

8 Millions Stories - A Tribe Called Quest

Around the time we get to Jalee-lee's

Off The Wall - Michael Jackson
Now

Ay Yo (Illadelphonics Live Remix) - Melanie Fiona

eh. It was a long day.
All I know is, growing up knowing the Lord is paying off.
And I love my friends.
Couldn't see myself without them.

No comments: