Saturday, August 22, 2009

Random Thoughts on a Rainy Day

I was supposed to be outside today.
I was supposed to be at Dru Hill Park, with my friends.
It was supposed to be all five of us, for the last time before they go off to college.
But instead I was inside, layed up on the couch, with my feet on my Mom's lap.
Then I got on the computer and did this thing that i need to stop doing.
Started dreaming about the future.
Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.
The more i dream about the future, the less i actually do about it.

I'll literally spend a whole hour dreaming about something, and forget to write about it.
And then at like twelve or two in the morning, I'll be possessed by the writing demon.
And just write about the random-ist subjects.
I wrote my idea for a screenplay about weed brownies, and wrote a outline for a possible paper about the stages of love.
Eh. It all made sense in my head.
That's the story of my life...
"It made sense in my head."

No comments: