Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Movement

I shine, you shine.
I'm tryna see my people rise.
Cement shoes are prohibited on my boat.
We tryna swim in the lap of luxury
With those on, you won't even float.
See thats why I built a moat
for hating ass bitches like you.
Thats why my walls so high and circle so tight
like a virgin's vagina.
Venus, Saturn and Uranus is all i see
I keep my eyes in the sky
and legs planted in the earth like a tree
You hating ass niggas ain't fucking with me.
I got places to go
Somebody to be.
And you can walk with me
if you tryna get free.
And we can't falter fail or stumble
but don't get cocky either always stay humble.
Put that shit away if it don't amount to nothing
We don't got time for it no more
Waited too long
Now we gotta catch up
Auditions are over
All bullshit will be cut.
The time is now, can't wait no longer
That's why I dismiss all that
wont make me stronger.
My movement begins with the
child within
That had dreams of being bigger
than life and badder than sin
I'm just tryna win.
Despite the odds
Despite my flaws
Despite your doubts.
I know what I'm made off
I know who got me.
I know what I can do.
I'm here on the starting line
Starter position, tied shoes
I'm ready to go, how about you?

No comments: