Wednesday, May 20, 2009

graduating calls for a look at oneself

hmmm.....so I've been thinking about myself and the person i wanna become and all that good stuff lately, and i've also been reading up on random things like
1. what exactly does "purp" consist of? i know it's weed, but like what exactly is weed?
2. random ass songs on youtube, and anything with kid cudi's face on it. i just love him, is all.
3. no daddy syndrome.

The last is some what of a mystery in my life like the boogie man, tooth fairy, cooties. Supposedly, it's something that young girls, well no, all girls who eventually turn into woman, who had a poor or non-existent relationship with their fathers. Hints- "no-daddy" syndrome.
Anyway, i had to ask myself, do i suffer from that? I think mine is a special case. My father passed away when i was like eight. But he was here for the most part when he was alive. But he also stole our cd player. But he used to clean and cook. He was a character, but i loved him. And i know he loved me. But is that enough?
Will i grow up to be one of those crazy insecure chicks whose only goal is to get married?
Will i be a hardened bitch, who sleeps will men to avoid emotional intimacy?
Will i ever post something that's actually worth commenting on?
Will i ever stop caring so much?
i have no idea, but hopefully i'll get one soon.

2 comments:

Mr. Brown said...

I had alot of the same questions when I graduated..
I still have that question, the thing I learned was tht as a martian I'll nvr b satisfied w/ anything this Earth can offer me so I have to learn to appreciate everything as a nice "gesture" from ppl.
Idk... just stay happy young lady, u r diffffferent and I realllly like tht and I enjoy tht.
The no daddy syndrome is sad too, I have the no mommy syndrome :(
But anyway anytime you need some advice you can always hit me up and ask me anything, I won't hesitate to ask u bc I'm def still learning this crazy world.
I feel like we can help each other big time :)
Sry 4 spazz on your joint lol

nianicole said...

awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1