Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rehab and Air Yeezys...lol. Named it just for Deda.

I'd much rather be with you right now.
I'm sitting with friends laughing and partying
Drinks go round
Weed goes down
And with every sip and inhale
i realize i am about to make a big
mistake.
I want- I want- to call you.
Yup. I'm goin drunk dial.
4 4 3 no 4 1 0 5- shit.
Oh yeah...i never deleted your number anyway.
Time slows down as i push the call button
My friends grab at my phone tryna stop me
but to no avail.

The phone rings. And Rings. and rings.
you don't answer.
"This is me, leave a message"
I bit my lip in a drunken stupor
I need to leave the room
Cause i'm still not drunk enough to embarrass
myself in front of my friends.

But. "I want to vomit my heart through the phone onto your doorstep."
LISTEN TO ME.
iluhyou...
i fucking love you!
i loved you when you where dead broke
loved you when you got money.
Loved you before your pradas and air yeezys
And your Rolex's and Lexus.
Loved you before you started wearing extra-smedium shirts
LOVED YOU SINCE YOU WERE WEARING ROCA-WEAR.

so how dare you leave me.
Yeah, i know it's been almost a year
BUT you took everything from me
So how do you think i feel?
After everything we been through
all the nasty stuff i wouldn't do
wit nobody but you.
And you just up and leave me like this?
So what i had a problem!
Don't we all?
Yeah, i like my Jack, Goose and 8 Ball.
So what it was hard to see straight at times
And yeah i do remember finding in the strangest
places margarita lemons and limes.
But that never took away from how i treated you!
Right?

I mean there was that crazy big fight where
i cut up your shirts and tried to stab your dog.
But see, you were being a flirt
and your homeboy Jamal
he deserved it, sorry...
But aside from that i loved you.
Remember that time when i was baking Jamal
get well cookies in the kitchen
and you came in and told me how much you loved and cared
for me and-oh shit- that was an intervention!
But see, it's the things like that
that make me love you,
your the only one who ever cared.
And you know that don't you?
I been knocking Buds back with my mom since i was 12, and i can't control it.

Well anyway.
I called to tell you i'm checking into rehab
I think your the only one who would appreciate it.
Hello? Hello? oh, i thought you picked up.
Thought you would be glad to know
my days as a drunken slut
are over.
Oh well fuck it.
The party ends tonight,
so the bottle i'll be sucking.

And with every shot i take
and every tequila worm i down,
i'll always think of you.
My loving ex-boyfriend
who taught me to swim out of the bottle
instead of drown.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so i fuckin love this one
the ending deep shit nianicole
love you girl
keepwriting.

Camorie said...

YO! I don't know who you are but thanks for this shit right here... I feel exactly.. well almost exactly the same f*ckin way!!! I will never forget i loved that nigga since he was wearin mecca! WTF?!

nianicole said...

lol. thanks.

Notion said...

hey nice blog, i'm really feeling it, and hey if you like poetry come check some of mine out and tell me what you think