Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"all i do is eat, shit and think about success."
-Big Sean

Yes. These words sum my life up to perfection right now. The grind right now consists of finding the rest of my money for Drexel. And that's a lotta zero's. (30,000, and that's the estimate). I'm not stressed, i'm blessed to even be accepted and consquently having to find the money. So i'm taking it all in stride. And i'll find the money and i'm bringing G.O.O.D T.V to a flat screen near you.hmm....
that has a ring. Wonder if Kanye would sue me if i made that my production company name.

1 comment:

Ziggy Za. said...

Now you know Kanye will be on that ass if he even smells someone trying to share his shine.


BTW, I've been M.I.A. and wanting to post comments on some of your blogs but haven't had the time. You're a great writer, Nia! Drexel better had accepted you. :o)