Monday, February 23, 2009

omg. my new artist to watch.

Not the performance i saw, but close enough.



So.....
Saw Solange and Estelle last night at Rams Head Live.
Which by the way is a nice place. Very underrated.
Any way. Solange rocked my socks off.
I hate to use this word but she was soo fuckin >"cool"
She looked good, can't really dance, is smart, and has no ass at all.
Qualities i can see in my self.
But never the less, her performance was thee truth.
Now i don't want to dick ride, but she is def coming into her own.
I can digg it. She gives weird, intelligent, but beautiful girls like myself
INSPIRATION
mean just because you're smart doesn't mean your not glamourous.
Don't believe the hype, every nerd is not introverted and arkward.
Some of us are graceful and plain ole' sexy.
Basically, she inspired me to keep traveling on my path, and not to get get caught up in what others think of me.
And when she mixed "Electric Feel" in her set, lets just say..
I LIVE!!!!!

1 comment:

Amber Steez said...

i saw her at the house of blues. simply amazing. love So-So