Monday, February 9, 2009

ohhwee.

So it's like 11:55 in the almost AM.
Can't sleep.
Thinkin' bout, well i'll never tell you.
And surely, i'll regret this in the morning.
But sometimes you gotta do what feels good.
Hittin the keys at 11:58
by the light of the laptop is
closer than close
to a mental orgasm right now.
And god damn it feels good.
Yup, I'm havin a erotic write off.
I was a virgin to the word before this moment.
But i can no longer fight my urges.
Can't squeeze my legs tight enough at night
Can't bite my pillow hard enough.
Palms gettin wet thinkin about it.
Fingers gettin stiff with metaphors.
Ready to get off
write now
in whichever way i can.
Tonite i'm tryna a new postion.
Lying on my stomach as i type
Feeling like a diffrent type of girl.
As this unfurls.
Damn.
Every key stroke
feels so intense.
A s p a c e bar curls my toes.
Enter key.
Enter key.
Enter key.
Feels so good fcuk a spell check.
i can't use protection with this one.
It feels like a small heart attack.
In the small of my back
As the curve of my wrist
turns into the palm of my hand
the length of my fingers
as i
tap,
tap,
tap
my own keys
in my own bed.
On a sleepless night.
Shit.
And my s p a c e bar
retracts as my heart slows down.
shit.
in need
of weed now.
shit.
goodnight.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ziggy Za. said...

You just made a mental orgasm look like the best thing since sliced bread. Seriously. Keep writing!

Mr. Brown said...

ommfg!!!!