Monday, December 14, 2009

for him.

More like a burden
Than a gift
More like a secret
Balled in my fist
My virginity has chained me.
Like Juicy Charms on a bracelet
Like diamonds on an anklet.
Like my ancestors on the slave ship.
Ball and chain it is.
I’m reminded of it’s existence
Whenever he tries to hit this.
Kissing on my neck
Rubbing on my thighs
Can’t help but get wet
The way he look into my eyes
Times like this it’s my v-card
I despise.
Makes me weigh the outcome of
A couple of hickeys on my chest
Makes me wanna be like all the rest.
Able and willing to have sex.
And it’s not that I don’t want to
It’s just that I can’t.
Not yet atleast I don’t think.
I’m waiting for something
But you keep pushing me to the brink.
Keep saying the right things
Spending your time.
Keep acting like you wanna be mine.
And every time you make me laugh
I feel the ball and chain drag
V-card keep the chastity belt on tight
Locked on my mind.
It’s hard, but I think it’s worth it right?
At first I knew what I was holding for
Didn’t want to be considered a whore
And then it became something I have
Just because no one ever took it.
But you tryna blow the dust off like an
Abandoned book.
You trying swipe the card till it’s nothing left
But I’m trying my hardest not to let you.
Of course I wanna see how you put it on me
Of course I wanna climb the walls in ecstasy
Of course I wanna ride it
Of course I wanna scream
But I’m just not ready….
i think.

5 comments:

vaxcel lighting said...

That was awesoome

Cook.ThePoet. said...

dis dope. flow is serious. I feel the same way @ timesz being celibate & all. temptation is a bitch aint it? smh l0l. good write doe

-Cook.ThePoet.

Miss Jaimie said...

I like your perspective on the subject, often ppl think that if one is a virgin it is because they are a prude, i dealt with that for a long time but i kept my head held high, you do the same till your sure your readyy, but like cook the poet sed, 'Temptation is a bitch'! lol


FoLLow me. www.poetickraze.blogspot.com

nianicole said...

awww, thanks. it took alot for me to admit this to myself. i really appreciate all the feedback

brandi said...

I Like Your Blog. I'm Following Yu. Please Return The Favor. ( :

-Brandi ♥
musickodaksart.blogspot.com