Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 2nd. around 1am-ish

Soo...
I decided I'm going to write. Fuck everything else. The only thing I've ever been partially constant with is writing. I feel like that would truly make me happy. That's also something i could share. I only like to sing for the lord and myself, and acting is....idk. Just a basic skill i have. I wanna write about my experiences but how do i get readers> Do i even want people to read? How far am i willing to go? What about poetry? Spoken word?

What next for me?

If i get into VCU or Drexel's cinema program then it's on. That's a promise to myself that'll i'll be the next Toni Morrison, Spike Lee and Suzanne De Passe, all in one. I feel like my heart is too big and i am too irregular to just
settle.

I'm not striving for fame.
I'm not striving for money, (but it's up there in my list of priorities)

I just wanna be happy.

And this is just a reminder to myself;
i'm officially taking up the pen as my sword.

GOodNiTe.
P.S. -this was inspired by hip-hop. surprisingly.
P.S.S- and the surge of energy i get after twelve.

No comments: